You will love this super easy creamy vegan cheesecake dip. What is better than a mouthful of cheesecake with all the delicious fruits of the season, not to mention cookies and brownies too? Of course, if you choose fresh fruit to dip, you end up with a very low-calorie snack or dessert.
To make this Creamy Vegan Cheesecake Dip, You Will Need These Ingredients:
- Non-dairy cream cheese ~ I used Tofutti
- Pure maple syrup
- Granulated sugar ~ or any dry sugar of choice
- Vanilla extract
- Lemon juice
- Fresh fruit, graham crackers, cookies, or brownie sticks for dipping
The dip by itself is very low-calorie, so if you are counting, be mindful of what you choose to dip.
What Is A Brownie Stick And How Are They Used:
- A brownie stick is a baked brownie cut into the shape of a narrow rectangle.
- Brownie sticks are fun in sundae dishes, placed on each side of the ice cream or non-dairy ice cream scoops.
- They are also perfect for dipping into this delicious creamy vegan cheesecake dip or melted peanut butter.
I like to use Ramekins for individual fruit crisps too. Bake and serve right from the same dish.
You might also like to try these individual cheesecakes following this recipe, Easy Cheesecake Cups.
Creamy Vegan Cheesecake Dip
- 1 -8 ounce Non-dairy cream cheese
- 1 Tbsp Pure maple syrup
- 2 Tbsp Granulated sugar
- 1/2 tsp Vanilla extract
- 2 Tbsp Lemon juice
- Fresh fruit cookies, graham crackers, or brownie sticks for dipping
- In a small mixing bowl cream together cream cheese, pure maple syrup, and sugar.
- Add vanilla extract and lemon juice and mix until smooth.
- Spoon mixture into individual dishes.
- Chill until ready to serve. Do not freeze.