Easy Cheesecake Cups
This post may contain affiliate links. That means if you click and buy, I may receive a small commission (at zero cost to you). Please see my full disclaimer policy for details.
Just like that, they were gone; these delectable easy no-bake cheesecake cups were a huge hit at my house. It’s the perfect way to use some of the colorful fresh fruits of the season too. I would love to try fresh raspberries and blueberries, but I will have to make more mini cheesecakes first.
The graham cracker crust can be baked or left unbaked. I made some of each, and there was no difference in the final product. No one could tell which one was which.
Some recipe variations are listed here:
- You can make the graham cracker crust with regular graham crackers or gluten-free.
- Any cream cheese is fine, low-fat, dairy-free, or regular.
- It would be delicious to substitute baked cookies or a brownie cut to size for the graham cracker crust. Just place your choice on the bottom of the cupcake holder.
**Please note I have not tried this recipe with pure maple syrup yet, so I can’t offer any suggestions or substitutions for the honey. If you want to try it, I suggest using one tablespoon due to the change in the consistency of the cheesecake.
To Make These Easy Cheesecake Cups, You Will Need These Ingredients:
- Graham crackers ~ Gluten-free if needed. Check labels for all allergens; products vary. Kinnikinnick Graham Crackers are free from gluten, soy, dairy, peanuts, tree nuts, sulphites, corn, sesame, and eggs.
- Butter or a dairy-free substitute like Earth Balance
- Cream cheese ~ low-fat or dairy-free if needed or preferred
- Honey ~ Please note for Low FODMAP: this recipe will have less than 1 tsp per serving
- Lemon juice ~ fresh or bottled
- Vanilla extract
- Toppings of choice ~ fruit, chocolate chips, maybe even some whipped topping, or leave plain
I prefer to use a hand mixer for this recipe to get the creamiest filling.
These silicone cupcake holders work perfectly with this recipe.
Mini-sized cupcake liners would be fun too. Shorten the graham cracker crust baking time to 4-5 minutes.
A mini cheesecake pan with removable bottoms would also work great with this recipe.
You might also like to try my most popular quick and easy cheesecake recipe; this cheesecake does have eggs, though.
Easy Cheesecake Cups
- 1 + 1/2 cups graham cracker crumbs ~ gluten-free if needed
- 1/4 cup plus 1 tbsp sugar
- 6 tbsp butter melted or a non-dairy substitute
- 8 oz cream cheese softened
- 2 tbsp honey
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- 1/2 tsp vanilla
- Fresh fruit for topping
- If you are plan on baking the graham cracker crust preheat oven to 350.
- Line muffin tin with silicone cupcake holders.
- Add crushed graham crackers, 1/4 cup of sugar, and melted butter in a small mixing bowl. Mix well until completely combined.
- Scoop up 2 tbsp of the crumb mixture and press firmly on the bottom of the cupcake liners.
- Bake for 7 minutes or freeze crumb crust. Allow baked crumb crust to cool.
- In a medium-sized mixing bowl add softened cream cheese, 1 tbsp sugar, and honey, and mix well.
- Add lemon juice and vanilla and mix until creamy.
- Spoon cream cheese filling over crumb crust in cupcake holders.
- Chill or freeze until you are ready to serve.
- Add sliced fruit, or other toppings as desired.
- Store leftovers in refrigerator or freezer.