Flourless Peanut Butter Pumpkin Cookies are soft, sweet, and downright irresistible. The mild pumpkin blends deliciously with the peanut butter to give you a hint of each flavor in every bite.
Add some Reese’s Pieces for extra color and crunch as an option. Reese’s Pieces are gluten-free but not certified and have dairy.
There are 3 WW points plus in each cookie.
To Make Flourless Peanut Butter Pumpkin Cookies You Will Need These Ingredients:
- Pumpkin Puree
- Natural peanut butter ~ I used creamy. Substitute cashew or almond if needed
- Sugar ~ granulated, beet, or coconut
- Baking powder ~ corn-free if needed
- Pinch of cloves
- Ground flaxseed
- Semi-sweet mini chocolate chips ~ I used Enjoy Life, an allergy-friendly brand
- Reese’s pieces or double up with mini chocolate chips ~ these are gluten-free but not certified gluten-free, and they contain dairy.
Thinking of frosting these cookies?
Vanilla frosting and a few colorful and seasonal sprinkles would be fun too. A perfect party treat that is a tad on the healthy side.
Pumpkin-flavored cookies are tasty any time of year but seem to be especially popular in the fall. Two more deliciously soft pumpkin cookies to try are; GF Chocolate Chip Raisin Pumpkin Cookies
Pumpkin is not only delicious and savory…it’s good for you too!
Flourless Peanut Butter Pumpkin Cookies
- 1/2 cup Pumpkin Puree
- 3/4 cup Natural peanut butter ~ I used creamy. Substitute cashew or almond if needed.
- 1/3 cup sugar ~ granulated, beet, or coconut
- 1 tsp Baking powder ~ corn-free if needed
- 1/2 tsp Cinnamon
- 1/8 tsp Allspice
- Pinch of cloves
- 1/4 tsp Salt
- 3 Tbsp Ground flaxseed
- 1/4 cup Semi-sweet mini chocolate chips ~ I used Enjoy Life allergy-friendly brand
- 1/4 cup Reese's pieces or double up with mini chocolate chips ~ these are gluten-free but not certified gluten-free and they do contain dairy.
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- Prepare cookie sheets with parchment paper or silicone liners.
- In a medium mixing bowl add all ingredients except chocolate chips and Reese's Pieces. Mix well to incorporate all ingredients.
- Fold in chocolate chips and Reese's Pieces. You can also add 1 or 2 on top of each cookie before or immediately after baking.
- Divide the dough into 18 pieces and place on the prepared cookie sheets leaving a little space for slight spreading. Press slightly with a fork for a criss-cross pattern.
- Bake for 10 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and let cookies rest for 10-15 minutes before transferring to a cooling rack. This will allow the cookies to firm up a bit.