Healthy Honey Monster Cookies are as good as they sound, and in case you were looking for a new favorite gluten-free and allergy-friendly cookie dough to devour, I suggest this recipe for that, too as long as you go egg-free. Auqafaba would be the perfect egg substitute for these cookies.
Be sure to use certified gluten-free oats to guarantee they are safe for gluten-free diets. Of course, you can substitute the honey for a vegan monster cookie.
What If You Have Other Food Sensitivities?
- You can make these tasty cookies with or without eggs; I used aquafaba as an egg substitute.
- A dairy-free cookie option is possible by using Enjoy Life Semi-Sweet Chocolate Mini Chips, and Choco No Nos.
To Make Monster Cookies With Honey You Will Need These Ingredients:
- Crunchy or creamy peanut butter ~ regular or natural
- Honey ~ agave for vegan
- Brown sugar
- Old Fashioned Oats ~ certified gluten-free if needed
- Salt ~ optional
- Baking soda
- Egg or an egg substitute
- Mini semi-sweet chocolate chips ~ allergy-friendly if needed
- Mini M&Ms ~ allergy-friendly substitute if needed
- Unsweetened coconut
Here is a little bonus if you make them egg-free; this recipe is also a delicious cookie dough if you like that treat! I sure do!!
These healthy monster cookies with honey have just 3 WW points plus each.
You might like to try another healthy monster cookie: Fruit Sweetened Healthier Monster Cookies.
Healthy Honey Monster Cookies
- 1 cup Crunchy or creamy peanut butter regular or natural
- 2 tbsp Honey agave for vegan
- 1/4 cup Brown sugar
- 1/2 tsp Vanilla
- 1 large Egg or egg substitute like aquafaba
- 1/2 cup plus 2 Tbsp Old fashioned oats gluten-free if needed
- 2 tbsp Unsweetened coconut
- 1/8 tsp Salt optional if peanut butter has salt as an ingredient
- 1 tsp Baking Soda
- 1/4 cup Semi-sweet mini chocolate chips Allergy-friendly if needed **see notes
- 1/3-1/2 cup Mini M&Ms Allergy-friendly if needed **see notes
- Preheat oven to 350 and prepare a baking sheet with parchment paper or a silicone liner.
- In a large mixing bowl add peanut butter, honey, and brown sugar. Mix well.
- Add vanilla and egg or egg substitute. Mix well.
- Stir in oats, salt, baking soda, and coconut. Mix well.
- Fold in the chocolate chips and about 1/4 cup of the candies.
- Form balls with the dough pressing firmly because it falls apart easily.
- Place dough balls on the prepared cookie sheet and gently press down to slightly flatten.
- Add a couple more of the M&Ms on top and bake for about 8 minutes. Times may vary.
- Let cookies cool before moving to a cooling rack. They are fragile but delicious!
Please pin and share
This recipe idea was inspired by lovetobeinthekitchen.com