Best Seasoned Ground Meat ~ Gluten-free & allergy-friendly
This post may contain affiliate links. That means if you click and buy, I may receive a small commission (at zero cost to you). Please see my full disclaimer policy for details.
This is the best seasoned ground meat recipe I’ve ever made. Not only is it very tasty, but also it is incredibly versatile.
No more seasoning packages for me. I can honestly say that I have never purchased another packaged seasoning mix since I started making this recipe. Besides, it can be a challenge to find pre-made seasoning packets that meet food allergy needs, and I feel like I have tried them all!
This seasoning will work with ground turkey, ground beef and ground pork as well. I use it in ground pork for pizza. Seasoned ground turkey and beef are perfect for tacos, burritos, nachos, and in soup. My family absolutely loves it. I always make a double batch so I have it on hand in the freezer in single-serving containers.
Those that count weight watcher points – each ounce is 1 point.
It’s fast, simple, and very versatile. Ready in less than 30 minutes. Use right away or store in freezer containers to use later.
Add some kidney or black beans and have a delicious taco salad with all your favorite fixings.
Best Seasoned Ground Meat
- 1 lb ground meat of choice
- 2 tsp minced onion flakes
- 1/4-1/2 tsp onion powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 1/2-2 tsp minced garlic
- 1/4 tsp dried oregano
- Brown the ground turkey, beef, chicken or pork. Drain any grease, I use a strainer and actually rinse the meat off. Leave the cooked meat to the side while preparing the seasoning.
- In the same skillet add all the seasoning ingredients.
- Gently cook a minute or so. Then add the meat back in with the spices and cook together for about 3-5 minutes to blend the flavors.
1/4 tsp black pepper