Peanut butter flourless s’moreo cookies are chewy flourless peanut butter cookies with chopped Oreos and marshmallows. These s’moreos are so full of flavor you might not know where to take your first bite!
To make Peanut Butter Flourless S’moreos, You Will Need These Ingredients:
- Peanut butter
- Butter or coconut oil
- Lg egg
- Vanilla extract
- Brown sugar
- Baking powder ~ corn-free if needed
- Baking soda
- Regular or mini semi-sweet chocolate chips ~ I used Enjoy Life Allergy-Friendly.
- Mini marshmallows ~ or large ones cut into small pieces. I use Jet or Dandies brands; both are gluten-free. Dandies marshmallows are corn-free.
- Gluten-free double-stuffed Oreos
Gluten-free Oreos are free from these common allergens:
- And they are Low FODMAP
Gluten-free Oreos DO contain these allergens:
S’moreo cookies are very soft when fresh from the oven but will firm up once they reach room temperature. Store them in an airtight container at room temperature for several days or freeze them for longer storage because they are yummy frozen too.
You might also like these gluten-free cookies, Flourless Peanut Butter S’more Cookies with Collagen and S’mores Cookie~ Gluten, Dairy,& Egg-Free Options.
Peanut Butter Flourless S'moreo Cookies
- 1 Cup Peanut butter
- 1 tbsp Butter or coconut oil
- 1 large egg
- 1 tsp Vanilla extract
- 1 Cup Brown sugar
- 1/2 tsp Baking powder ~ corn-free if needed
- 1/2 tsp Baking soda
- 1/2 Cup Regular or mini semi-sweet chocolate chips ~ I used Enjoy Life Allergy-Friendly.
- 1 Cup Mini marshmallows ~ or large ones cut into small pieces . I use enough to stuff at least 2 marshmallow in each cookie
- 1/2 Cup chopped gluten-free Oreos.
- Preheat oven to 350 Degrees F
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper or a silicone liner.
- In a mixing bowl cream together peanut butter, brown sugar, and butter.
- Stir in baking powder, baking soda, and salt.
- Add chocolate chips, marshmallows, and chopped Oreos and stir to combine.
- Form a ball of dough with 2 tablespoons of dough making sure a couple of marshmallows are in each cookie.
- Slightly press down no more than half the size of the ball and bake for 10-11 minutes.
- Remove cookies from the oven and let them rest for 5 minutes before transferring to a wire rack.