Perfectly Paleo Sugar-Free Chocolate Chip Cookies are an absolute treat if I do say so myself. There is the slightest hint of coconut flavor from the Paleo flour, Bob’s Red Mill Paleo Baking Flour, but it’s so subtle you may not even notice.
I decided to make these Paleo chocolate chip cookies sugar-free using Monkfruit Sweetener and Lilly’s Dark Chocolate Baking Chips.
The cookies came out perfectly and no one new they were sugar-free until I told them…and then they still questioned it. They just couldn’t tell.
Here Are Some Other Paleo Flours You Could Use:
- Cassava flour ~ nut-free
- Tiger Nut flour ~ nut-free
- Almond Flour
- Any other brand of Paleo baking blend
I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again, “I love frozen cookies,” so be sure to try one of these sugar-free Paleo cookies frozen! Not only do frozen cookies taste amazing, freezing cookies is a fantastic way to keep them fresh longer too. On the day you plan to serve the cookies, let them sit out for a few minutes to defrost.
3 WW points plus per cookie.
To Make Perfectly Paleo Sugar-Free Chocolate Chip Cookies You Will Need These Ingredients:
- Butter (salted) softened ~ substitute if needed
- Monkfruit Sweetener ~ or any approved Paleo dry sweetener
- Vanilla extract
- Baking soda
- Paleo baking blend or approved Paleo flour
- Lilly’s Dark Chocolate Baking Chips (Lilly’s are not soy-free)
Luv Chocolate Chunks can be cut into smaller pieces and used as chocolate chips. This product is gluten-free, vegan, sugar-free, and soy-free.
Perfectly Paleo Sugar-Free Chocolate Chip Cookies
- 1/2 cup butter salted softened
- 3/4 cup Monkfruit Sweetener ~ or any approved Paleo dry sweetener
- 1 egg
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 1/2 cup minus 1 tbls Paleo baking blend or approved Paleo flour
- 1 heaping cup of Lilly's Dark Chocolate Baking Chips Lilly's are not soy-free
- Preheat oven to 375
- Prepare a baking sheet with parchment paper or a silicone liner.
- In a large mixing bowl blend together butter and Monkfruit sweetener.
- Add egg and vanilla. Mix well.
- Stir in baking soda, salt, and flour.
- Fold in chocolate chips.
- Bake at 375 for 12 minutes. I flatten my cookies slightly about 2 minutes before they are finished baking.
- Let cookies rest for a few minutes before transferring to a wire rack.
Please pin and share