GF Nutella Peanut Butter Cookies…this is a dangerous combination. I’m warning you now : )
Nutella isn’t something I eat regularly, but I sure like it swirled into peanut butter cookies!
The chocolate hazelnut flavor is perfect with peanut butter. Actually, Nutella is perfect with just about anything…right?
I decided to use my Gluten-Free Peanut Butter Cookie recipe as the base then added 3 Tbsp. of Nutella. The result was exactly what I was looking for, a subtle hint of swirly hazelnut and chocolate flavor.
The swirls from the Nutella add some character as well as flavor to the basic peanut butter cookie. This recipe is so quick and easy you’ll be munching on fresh cookies in no time at all.
You can make this recipe without eggs if you need to, but the result will be a firmer cookie instead of a soft, chewy cookie.
To Make GF Nutella Peanut Butter Cookies You Will Only Need These Ingredients:
- Peanut butter
- Dry sweetener (I used coconut sugar)
- Egg or egg replacer equal to one egg (I used Ener-G Egg Replacer) or 3 tbsp. aquafaba.
Weight watcher points are 3 each.
*I like to use parchment paper or silicone liners when I bake cookies, but an ungreased baking sheet is fine for these cookies.
I hope you love them as much as I do!
Please pin and share
GF Nutella Peanut Butter Cookies
- 1 cup peanut butter
- 3 tbsp Nutella
- 1 cup dry sweetener I used coconut sugar
- 1 egg or egg replacer equal to one egg I used Ener-G Egg Replacer or 3 tbsp. aquafaba.
- 1 tsp vanilla
- Preheat oven to 325
- In a medium bowl, combine SunButter and sugar. Mix well.
- Add egg or egg replacer and vanilla. Mix well.
- Shape into 1" or a little larger balls and place on a baking sheet. Slightly flatten with a fork to make a crisscross pattern.
- Bake 8 minutes for smaller cookies, 13 minutes for larger cookies. Let sit for about 3 minutes before removing them from the pan. These will be slightly crumbly until completely cool…but we always start eating them anyway!
- Store in an airtight container or freeze leftovers for longer storage.