No-Bake Chocolate Krispie Cups are perfect little cups to hold all kinds of tasty fillings. They are super easy to make and the only cooking required is melting the chocolate in the microwave.
The two popular fillings at our house are:
- Peanut butter no-bake energy bite delights
- The vegan chocolate chip cookie dough ball recipe is shown below
These treats should be stored in the refrigerator or freezer. We like ours best in the freezer.
To Make The Vegan Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Balls You Will Need These Ingredients:
- Oat flour
- Baking soda
- Brown sugar
- Mini chocolate chips or regular sizes ~ such as Enjoy Life or Liebers if needed
- Coconut oil
- Dairy-free milk
The dough is divided into small balls depending on the size you prefer. You can press the dough balls into the chilled chocolate krispie cups. Or you can dip them into melted chocolate and freeze them for a crazy good treat.
These chocolate krispie cups are so much fun! Just about anything could end up inside these krispie shells, even plain peanut butter or a scoop of regular or dairy-free ice cream.
To Make No-Bake Chocolate Krispie Cups You Will Need These Ingredients:
- Semi-sweet chocolate chips ~ Enjoy Life or Liebers for allergy-friendly
- Crispy rice cereal ~ I used One Degree Gluten-Free Sprouted Brown Rice Crisps
- Peanut butter ~ omit for nut-free diets
- Coconut oil
- Optional unsweetened coconut
If you don’t have a dairy sensitivity/allergy white chocolate chips would be delicious too. I would love to hear about any different flavors you try. This recipe idea is from chocolatecoveredkatie.
Enjoy every bite!
No-Bake Chocolate Krispie Cups
- 1 cup Semi-sweet chocolate chips ~ Enjoy Life or Liebers for allergy-friendly
- 1 cup Crispy rice cereal ~ I used One Degree Gluten-Free Sprouted Brown Rice Crisps
- 1-2 tbsp Peanut butter ~ omit for nut-free diets
- 2 tsp Coconut oil
- 1/4 cup unsweetened coconut ~ optional add-in
- Set out silicone muffin cups or candy bar molds.
- In a medium size microwave bowl melt chocolate at medium power stirring often until chocolate chips are melted.
- Add coconut oil and peanut butter. Stir mixture well.
- Stir in cereal and optional unsweetened coconut. Stir mixture well.
- Spoon some mixture into the molds and spread evenly. If using muffin cups use a gloved finger or small spatula to line the bottom and sides of about half way up the cup.
- Place in freezer to harden. Gently pop chocolate out of molds loosening sides first then gently roll silicone cup off towards the bottom.
- Fill as desired or eat them as a candy bar.
- Store in freezer