Healthy Coconut Monster Blondies
This post may contain affiliate links. That means if you click and buy, I may receive a small commission (at zero cost to you). Please see my full disclaimer policy for details.
I might as well break the news about a super healthy ingredient in these healthy coconut monster blondies, garbanzo beans. Yup, but your taste buds would never know it, and neither will anyone else.
What Is Healthy About Garbanzo Beans (chickpeas)
- Great source of magnesium and potassium
- Low on the glycemic index, which reduces blood sugar spikes
- Excellent source of plant-based protein
- High in fiber, which is good for digestive health
- Excellent source of folate
Truth be told, M&Ms are one of my favorite candies, and that’s why you see them on so many of my desserts and treats. The bright colors are cheery and fun, making dessert or snack time just a little more special.
Try some healthy cookie bars frozen, too, because they become a sensational chewy treat, yet still pretty darn healthy! Adding a scoop of ice cream, frozen yogurt, or a non-dairy substitute like SoDelicous on top is one of my favorite desserts.
While I am talking about favorite desserts, here is another crazy delicious cookie bar, GF Peanut Butter Bars.
Coconut monster blondies can be made with mini or regular size M&M’s or Choco No Nos for an allergy-friendly option. Of course, you can skip the candies all together and just add extra chocolate chips.
Here Is A List Of Ingredients, You Will, Need To Make These Healthy Coconut Monster Blondies:
- Garbanzo beans ~ also known as chickpeas
- Honey, agave, or pure maple syrup
- Peanut Butter or any nut or seed butter
- Vanilla extract
- Baking soda
- Baking powder ~ corn-free if needed
- Oat flour
- Unsweetened coconut
- Semi-sweet chocolate chips ~ Allergy-friendly if needed, like Enjoy Life Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chips.
- Plain M&Ms or Choco No Nos to add on top
Please pin and share