This Easy Rancher Style Chili is the plan for dinner tonight and it is going to be so darn good you are going to want seconds. How do I know this? Because I did, and so did everyone else sitting at the table.
The second time I made this crazy good super easy chili I made a double batch, this way we had leftovers later in the week for chili dogs.
We are HUGE chili fans and this one has become our number one pick now that I know the “key ingredient” Ranch Style Beans, are gluten-free; but check the labels some do not say Gluten-Free.
Why Do I Love This Recipe:
- It’s delicious!
- The recipe takes basic ingredients, nothing fancy or difficult to find.
- One pan 30-minute meal.
- Our entire family loves it.
- Leftovers are just as good as the night you make it.
**Ranchers style chili is not corn and soy-free.
To Make Easy Rancher Style Chili You Will Need These Ingredients:
- Ground turkey or beef
- Tomato Sauce
- Tomatoes (canned)
- Ranch Style Beans ~ free from dairy, eggs, fish, shellfish, tree nuts, and gluten. Label will say gluten-free.
- Chili powder
- Cayenne pepper
- Black pepper
- Grated Cheese or dairy-free substitute and additional chopped onions as optional toppings.
There’s nothing fancy about my rancher chili, it’s just down right delicious!
I have more chili recipes too…check out these tasty options:
- White Bean Chicken Chili
- Hearty & Healthy Chili Con Carne
- Homestyle Chili With Mushrooms
- Chili In The Slow Cooker
Easy Rancher Style Chili
- 1 tsp fresh garlic minced or 1/4 tsp garlic powder
- 1- pound ground turkey or beef
- 1 onion ~ chopped finely
- 1 pepper ~ chopped finely
- 1/2 cup corn ~ fresh, frozen, or canned
- 15- oz tomato sauce
- 15- oz canned tomatoes ~ pureed
- 2 15-oz Ranch Style Beans
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 Tbsp chili powder
- 1 tsp cumin
- 1/2 tsp cayenne pepper
- few grinds of black pepper
- Optional toppings ~ grated cheese or dairy-free substitute and chopped onions
- In a kettle brown ground turkey or beef. Drain and rinse meat free to reduce fat.
- Replace cooked meat and add garlic, onions, and peppers. Sautee about 3-5 minutes.
- Add corn and seasoning. Sautee about 3 minutes.
- Puree canned tomatoes and add to kettle along with tomato sauce.
- Mix well and bring to a low boil. Reduce heat and simmer for 15-20 minutes.
- Stir occasionally while simmering.
Please pin and share