A perfect meal for a busy night or when you have leftover chicken. You could even substitute in turkey after the holidays!
I served this chili with some fresh homemade cornbread.
White bean chicken chili is a big hit at my house. After my husband took his first bite, he asked if I had made a double batch…SCORE!
To Make Quick & Easy White Bean Chicken Chili, You Will Need These Ingredients:
- Chicken ~ I used breast meat
- Sweet red peppers ~ of course, mixed colors are fine too
- Oregano leaves
- ground cumin
- Frozen corn
- Canned small white beans
- Chicken broth
Weight watcher points plus count 3 points per serving with a whopping 15 grams of protein!
Quick & Easy White Bean Chicken Chili
- 2-3 cups cooked & cubed chicken ~ I used breast meat
- 1-2 lg sweet red peppers chopped ~ of course mixed colors are fine too
- 1 lg onion chopped
- 1 Tbsp minced garlic
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- 1 1/2 tsp dried oregano leaves
- 1/2-3/4 tsp ground cumin
- 1-2 cups frozen corn
- 2 15oz cans small white beans
- 4 cups chicken broth
- In a large saucepan sauté onions and sweet peppers in ¼ cup of the chicken broth.
- Add all spices and continue to sauté for about 2 minutes. Add a little more broth if needed.
- Add chicken, corn, beans, and remaining broth. Let the soup simmer for about 20 minutes.
- I serve this white bean chili with cornbread. Mmmmm so good!