No-bake energy balls for dogs are super simple and just what your furry friends are craving. You can even snack on the dough while you are making them. This is a great recipe that kids will love to help make and they can even lick their fingers while they are working. No one expects a perfect energy ball…especially not our furry friends, they just want to gobble them up as fast as possible.
This recipe uses basic ingredients you probably already have in your cupboard. The quinoa flakes can be substituted with extra oats if you prefer. It’s the perfect recipe for those that don’t have time to roll out the dough and cut out shapes but still want to provide healthy treats for their pets.
To Make These Quick & Easy No-Bake Energy Balls You Will Need These Ingredients:
- Peanut Butter ~ make sure no xylitol is listed in the ingredients as this is very toxic to dogs.
- Old-fashioned oats
- Quinoa flakes
There Are Lots Of Reasons Why I Love These No-Bake Dog Treats:
- No baking!
- Mix in one bowl.
- My dog LOVES them.
- They are freezer-friendly.
- Healthy ingredients
No-Bake Energy Balls For Dogs
- 3/4 cup peanut butter
- 1/4 cup water
- 1/4 tsp cinnamon
- 1 1/4 cup old-fashioned oats
- 2 Tbsp quinoa flakes
- In a medium-sized bowl mix together peanut butter and water until combined.
- Add cinnamon, oats, and quinoa flakes. Stir until completely mixed.
- Line a cookie sheet with parchment or wax paper.
- Form balls and place them on the lined cookie sheet.
- Chill or freeze and reward your dog with a healthy homemade treat.