If you are like me and have a sweet tooth these Coconut Zucchini Nut Muffins are going to make your day!
I’ve never thought of a muffin as “dreamy” but I might start with these because that’s my best description of these sweet impossible to resist muffins.
My husband made the comment that I put chocolate chips in everything while he sampled another new zucchini muffin recipe. So I decided to make a special muffin just for him with his favorite two ingredients; coconut and nuts.
To Make Coconut Zucchini Nut Muffins You Will Need These Ingredients:
- Oat flour
- Baking soda
- Sugar or Monk Fruit Sweetener
- Walnuts ~ omit for nut-free
- Unsweetened coconut flakes
- Unsweetened applesauce
- Apple cider vinegar
- Allergy-friendly semi-sweet mini chocolate chips ~ optional add-in
1. As mini muffins reducing the baking time.
2. In a baked waffle pan.
3. Made into healthy donuts, baked in a donut pan.
If you love baking with zucchini try my Grandma’s Zucchini Bread & Muffin recipe a crowd-pleaser!
Coconut Zucchini Nut Muffins
- 1 1/2 cups oat flour
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 3/4 tsp salt
- 3/4 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup chopped walnuts omit for nut-free
- 3 Tbsp unsweetened coconut flakes
- 1/2 cup unsweetened applesauce
- 1/3 cup oil
- 1 1/2 tsp vanilla
- 1 tsp apple cider vinegar
- 1 cup grated zucchini If organic I leave the skin on
- Preheat oven to 350 and line a muffin tin with cupcake liners. In a large mixing bowl add flour, baking soda, salt, cinnamon, sugar, walnuts, and coconut. Whisk or stir together.
- In a small mixing bowl applesauce, oil, vinegar, vanilla, and zucchini. Stir to mix.
- Pour the zucchini mixture into the flour mixture and stir until combined. Spoon into muffin cups.
- Bake for 25 minutes.
This recipe was inspired by chocolatecoveredkatie.