4-Ingredient Peanut Butter Cookies For Dogs and puppies too.
Homemade dog treats rock and these peanut butter cookies for dogs are no exception. In fact this is my “go-to” recipe for homemade dog treats because it’s so easy. No rolling, cutting, or extra clean up. Plus I always have the ingredients on hand!
Our dog Riley starts dancing around the garage when I ask him if he wants a peanut butter cookie. I should video him, because I am not kidding. I guess he has three favorites now No-Bake Energy Balls, Riley’s Favorite Dog Treats, and these peanut butter cookies.
Only the healthiest ingredients for our dog Riley and this recipe uses these 4 healthy ingredients:
- Old fashioned oats
- Ripe banana
- Peanut butter ~ I use natural peanut butter. Please read labels! Xylitol is toxic for our canine friends so make sure it is NOT listed in the ingredients.
Form balls with 1 1/2 to 2 tablespoons of dough and flatten about half the size with a large fork, the bottom of a drinking glass, or your just use your hand.
When cookies are room temperature store for several days in an airtight container; refrigerate or freeze for longer storage.
Will your dog dance for a cookie? He or she just might when they get one of these peanut butter treats.
4-Ingredient Peanut Butter Cookies For Dogs
- Food processor or blender
- 1 3/4 cups old fashioned rolled oats
- 1/2 medium to large ripe banana
- 1/4 cup peanut butter ~ I use natural peanut butter no Xylitol because it is toxic to dogs
- 1 large egg
- Preheat oven to 350
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper or a silicone mat.
- Add 1 1/2 cups of oats to a food processor or blender. Grind oats to a flour like texture. Transfer oat flour to a medium-sized bowl.
- Place banana, peanut butter, and egg in a food processor or blender and whip it all up together.
- Add banana mixture and leftover 1/4 cup of oats to oat flour and stir to combine.
- Using about 1 1/2-2 tablespoons of dough at a time, form small balls.
- Place balls on lined baking sheet.
- Flatten balls to about half the size with a large fork, the bottom of a drinking glass, or simply use your hands.
- Bake cookies for 15 minutes.
- Remove from oven and let sit on baking sheet for 5 minutes. Continue to cool on a wire rack.
- Store in an airtight container for several days or for longer storage place in the refrigerator or freezer.
Please pin and share…
This fun recipe is from epicuricloud.com