Flourless Peanut Butter Pumpkin Cookies
These soft cookies are a blend of peanut butter and pumpkin with a hint of chocolate. Mix this easy recipe in one bowl and enjoy gluten, egg, corn, and soy-free cookies. Safe for Low FODMAP too.
Servings: 18 Cookies
- 1/2 cup Pumpkin Puree
- 3/4 cup Natural peanut butter ~ I used creamy. Substitute cashew or almond if needed.
- 1/3 cup sugar ~ granulated, beet, or coconut
- 1 tsp Baking powder ~ corn-free if needed
- 1/2 tsp Cinnamon
- 1/8 tsp Allspice
- Pinch of cloves
- 1/4 tsp Salt
- 3 Tbsp Ground flaxseed
- 1/4 cup Semi-sweet mini chocolate chips ~ I used Enjoy Life allergy-friendly brand
- 1/4 cup Reese's pieces or double up with mini chocolate chips ~ these are gluten-free but not certified gluten-free and they do contain dairy.
Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
Prepare cookie sheets with parchment paper or silicone liners.
In a medium mixing bowl add all ingredients except chocolate chips and Reese's Pieces. Mix well to incorporate all ingredients.
Fold in chocolate chips and Reese's Pieces. You can also add 1 or 2 on top of each cookie before or immediately after baking.
Divide the dough into 18 pieces and place on the prepared cookie sheets leaving a little space for slight spreading. Press slightly with a fork for a criss-cross pattern.
Bake for 10 minutes.
Remove from the oven and let cookies rest for 10-15 minutes before transferring to a cooling rack. This will allow the cookies to firm up a bit.
Serving: 1Cookie | Calories: 119kcal | Carbohydrates: 10g | Protein: 3g | Fat: 8g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 2g | Monounsaturated Fat: 3g | Trans Fat: 0.003g | Cholesterol: 0.2mg | Sodium: 85mg | Potassium: 135mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 8g | Vitamin A: 1061IU | Vitamin C: 0.3mg | Calcium: 24mg | Iron: 1mg