Peanut Butter and Honey Cereal Puffs are a favorite treat at our house, and I am willing to bet they will be a favorite at yours too. These cereal puffs are quick and easy to put together; the hardest part is not eating the whole bowl while mixing them up.
You will need just 4 ingredients and a microwave for this recipe and about 15 total minutes until you’re sampling this sensational mixture.
If you prefer a cereal with less sugar, substitute it with one of these:
The peanut butter and honey mixture firms up quickly, and the puff balls easily hold their shape. We like them frozen or chilled in the refrigerator as a refreshing frozen treat.
To Make These Peanut Butter and Honey Puffs, You Will Need These Four Ingredients:
- Reese’s Puffs Cereal ~ substitute nut-free cereal if needed
- Crunchy or Creamy Peanut Butter ~ SunButter for peanut-free
- Pure Vanilla Extract
I sometimes add 3/4 -1 cup of Enjoy Life Mini Chocolate Chips to the mixture and add them at the very end so they don’t melt.
Try these too, Gluten-Free Peanut Butter/SunButter Crispy Treats; they are creamy, crunchy, and tantalizing.
Peanut Butter and Honey Cereal Puffs
- 5 1/2 cups Reese's Puffs Cereal
- 1/2 cup honey
- 1 1/2 cup peanut butter ~ I used Skippy creamy natural peanut butter
- 1 1/4 tsp pure vanilla extract
- Prepare a large baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Measure and dump cereal in a large mixing bowl.
- In a microwave safe bowl add peanut butter. Microwave 20 seconds, stir and repeat for a total of 40 seconds.
- Stir in honey and mix well.
- Stir in vanilla and mix well.
- Pour peanut butter mixture over the cereal and mix until all cereal pieces are covered.
- Place 20 scoops of the cereal mixture on the parchment paper.
- Let puffs sit to firm up or chill them for faster results.
This recipe idea is from www.sixsistersstuff.com