Gluten-Free SunButter Chocolate Chip Snack Bars are one-bowl wonders. They are super easy to make and a healthy snack for the whole family.
These snack bars are peanut-free but feel free to substitute peanut butter for the SunButter if you prefer.
I love simple recipes for weekdays, and this one is just that! I think these taste better several hours after making them and even better the next day.
I used sunflower seed butter, but other nut butter is also optional.
To Make GF SunButter Chocolate Chip Snack Bars, You Will Need These Ingredients:
- Ripe medium or large banana
- Agave syrup (honey is optional)
- SunButter (sunflower seed butter)
- Gluten-free old-fashioned rolled oats
- Chopped walnuts, sunflower seeds, or pumpkin seeds
- Semi-sweet mini chocolate chips ~ I used an allergy-friendly brand, Enjoy Life Chocolate Chips
Store in an airtight container or freeze.
You might also like to try these Gluten-Free Natural Snack Bars.
GF SunButter Chocolate Chip Snack Bars
- 1/2 ripe medium or large banana mashed
- 1/4 cup agave syrup honey is optional
- 1/4 tsp vanilla
- 1/2 cup SunButter sunflower seed butter
- 1/8 tsp salt
- 1 1/2 cups gluten-free old fashioned rolled oats
- 1/4 cup chopped walnuts sunflower seeds or pumpkin seeds for nut-free
- 1/2 cup semi-sweet mini chocolate chips I used an allergy-friendly brand.
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Line an 8″ x 8″ square baking pan with foil.
- In a large mixing bowl add mashed banana, agave syrup, SunButter, and vanilla. Mix well.
- Stir in all remaining ingredients.
- When the mixture is thoroughly mixed, press into prepared pan.
- Bake for 20 minutes.
- Cool to room temperature.
- Cut into preferred sized bars.