I’m excited to introduce you to my new fruit sweetened healthier monster cookies! A whole new reason to let those bananas get a little too ripe.
I think these Fruit Sweetened Monster Cookies are going to be my new reason to let bananas ripen on my counter. So soft and sweet with less sugar and fat than regular monster cookies. You still get to bite into a chocolate candy treat so you won’t feel like you are missing out by eating this healthier version.
Let’s keep this short and sweet and get ready to make some delicious cookies!
Here Are The Ingredients You Will Need To Make Fruit Sweetened Healthier Monster Cookies:
- Peanut butter ~ Cashew, SunButter, and Almond butter are options too.
- Old-fashioned rolled oats (certified gluten-free if needed)
- Unsweetened coconut
- Oat flour (just grind up some oats)
- Semi-sweet chocolate chips ~ allergy-friendly if needed like Enjoy Life Semi-Sweet Mini Chocolate Chips
- Plain M&Ms ~ omit or substitute with allergy-friendly options
Allergy-Friendly Plain M&M Option:
Choco No No’s are vegan, dairy-free, peanut-free, nut-free, soy-free, and gluten-free.
With these healthier ingredients, you can feel good about grabbing an extra cookie or two! You might also like Healthy Cashew Butter & Oat Cookies which are also amazing with SunButter.
Enjoy your cookies!
Fruit Sweetened Healthier Monster Cookies
- 3 bananas ~ mashed
- 2/3 cup peanut butter I used natural crunchy peanut butter. Cashew, SunButter, and Almond butter are options too.
- 1/2 tsp vanilla
- 2 cups old-fashioned rolled oats certified gluten-free if needed
- 3-4 tbsp unsweetened coconut
- 3 Tbsp oat flour just grind up some oats
- 1/3 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips allergy-friendly if needed
- 1/3 cup plain M&Ms substitute for appropriate food sensitivities/allergies
- Heat oven to 350 and prepare a baking sheet with parchment paper or use silicone liners.
- Mix mashed bananas, peanut butter, and vanilla in a medium mixing bowl. Stir in oats, coconut, flour, and chocolate chips. Combine well.
- Place mounds of dough onto the cookie sheet, about 2 Tbsp for each cookie. Press a few M&Ms into the top of each cookie. Bake for 14 minutes.
- After removing the cookies from the oven let them sit to cool on the pan. This allows them to firm up a bit.
Choco No No's are vegan, dairy-free, peanut-free, nut-free, soy-free, and gluten-free.
Enjoy lIfe Semi-Sweet Chocolate Mini Chips