Flourless Peanut Butter S’mores Cookies with Collagen are a healthier indulgence with a touch of protein. This new cookie is a little crunchy and chewy and will remain one of my all-time favorite cookies.
Collagen is optional in these flourless cookies, but I would like to share a few reasons why I add it to some of my recipes:
- It helps repair the gut lining
- Aids in the digestion process
- Benefits in healing leaky gut and IBS
- Potential for improving joint health
If you can’t have peanut butter here are some other options:
- Almond butter
- SunButter ~ this will result in a much flatter cookie, so you might consider adding 1 tbsp of extra collagen or 2-3 tbsp of sunflower seed flour.
- Mixed-nut or flavored nut butter
- Cashew Butter
To Make Flourless Peanut Butter S’mores Cookies with Collagen You Will Need These Ingredients:
- Peanut butter ~ optional other nut butter or sunflower seed butter. If using sunflower seed butter, please read notes in the recipe or information in this post.
- Butter or coconut oil (omit if using sunflower seed butter)
- Lg egg
- Vanilla extract
- Brown sugar ~ regular or beet sugar can be substituted if needed
- Collagen powder ~ I use Vital Proteins Collagen Peptides
- Baking powder ~ corn-free if needed
- Baking soda
- Mini or regular semi-sweet chocolate chips ~ I use allergy-friendly Enjoy Life and Nestle Tollhouse
- Mini marshmallow ~ I used allergy-friendly Dandies. Dandies do include soy but not corn. Jet-Puffed Marshmallows contain corn but no soy. Please read the labels.
Enjoy the cookies!!
Flourless Peanut Butter S'mores Cookies with Collagen
- 1 cup Peanut butter ~ optional other nut butter or sunflower seed butter. If using sunflower seed butter please read notes in recipe or information in this post.
- 1/2 to 1 tbsp Butter or coconut oil ~ omit if using sunflower seed butter
- 1 Lg Egg
- 1 tsp Vanilla extract
- 1 cup Brown sugar regular ~ or beet sugar can be substituted if needed
- 2 tbsp Collagen powder ~ I use Vital Proteins Collagen Peptides
- 1/2 tsp Baking powder ~ corn-free if needed
- 1/2 tsp Baking soda
- 1/2 cup Mini or regular semi-sweet chocolate chips ~ I use allergy-friendly Enjoy Life and Nestle Tollhouse
- 1/2 cup Mini marshmallow ~ I used allergy-friendly Dandies
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper or a silicone liner.
- In a mixing bowl cream together peanut butter and brown sugar.
- Add butter, (omit if you are using sunflower seed butter) egg, and vanilla. Mix together well.
- Stir in collagen, baking powder, and baking soda.
- Add chocolate chips and marshmallows and stir to combine.
- I use a measuring spoon to get the 2 tbls of dough making sure you have several marshmallows in every cookie. You will need to stuff them in and push the mound of dough onto the baking sheet. Don't worry it will bake up deliciously.
- Bake for 11 minutes.
- Remove cookies from oven and let them rest 5 minutes before transferring to a cooling rack.
- These are super fantastic frozen so be sure to try them that way too.