Easy Rancher Style Chili
This post may contain affiliate links. That means if you click and buy, I may receive a small commission (at zero cost to you). Please see my full disclaimer policy for details.
This Easy Rancher Style Chili is the plan for dinner tonight and it is going to be so darn good you are going to want seconds. How do I know this? Because I did, and so did everyone else sitting at the table.
The second time I made this crazy good super easy chili I made a double batch, this way we had leftovers later in the week for chili dogs.
We are HUGE chili fans and this one has become our number one pick now that I know the “key ingredient” Ranch Style Beans, are gluten-free; but check the labels some do not say Gluten-Free.
Why Do I Love This Recipe:
- It’s delicious!
- The recipe takes basic ingredients, nothing fancy or difficult to find.
- One pan 30-minute meal.
- Our entire family loves it.
- Leftovers are just as good as the night you make it.
**Ranchers style chili is not corn and soy-free.
To Make Easy Rancher Style Chili You Will Need These Ingredients:
- Ground turkey or beef
- Tomato Sauce
- Tomatoes (canned)
- Ranch Style Beans ~ free from dairy, eggs, fish, shellfish, tree nuts, and gluten. Label will say gluten-free.
- Chili powder
- Cayenne pepper
- Black pepper
- Grated Cheese or dairy-free substitute and additional chopped onions as optional toppings.
There’s nothing fancy about my rancher chili, it’s just down right delicious!
I have more chili recipes too…check out these tasty options:
- White Bean Chicken Chili
- Hearty & Healthy Chili Con Carne
- Homestyle Chili With Mushrooms
- Chili In The Slow Cooker
Easy Rancher Style Chili
- 1 tsp fresh garlic minced or 1/4 tsp garlic powder
- 1- pound ground turkey or beef
- 1 onion ~ chopped finely
- 1 pepper ~ chopped finely
- 1/2 cup corn ~ fresh, frozen, or canned
- 15- oz tomato sauce
- 15- oz canned tomatoes ~ pureed
- 2 15-oz Ranch Style Beans
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 Tbsp chili powder
- 1 tsp cumin
- 1/2 tsp cayenne pepper
- few grinds of black pepper
- Optional toppings ~ grated cheese or dairy-free substitute and chopped onions
- In a kettle brown ground turkey or beef. Drain and rinse meat free to reduce fat.
- Replace cooked meat and add garlic, onions, and peppers. Sautee about 3-5 minutes.
- Add corn and seasoning. Sautee about 3 minutes.
- Puree canned tomatoes and add to kettle along with tomato sauce.
- Mix well and bring to a low boil. Reduce heat and simmer for 15-20 minutes.
- Stir occasionally while simmering.
Please pin and share