Easy Homemade Thai Peanut Sauce is so spicy and good that you won’t need to buy Thai peanut sauce from the store anymore.
We go through peanut sauce as fast as we go through ketchup! And this easy homemade version of peanut sauce tastes almost exactly like my favorite premade brand.
Asian sauces have really become popular at our house. We eat a lot of stir-fries with seasoned tofu and rice sticks.
I prefer to offer a variety of sauces at the table instead of choosing one flavor for the whole pan, but Thai peanut is my favorite.
The recipe is quick and painless and the ingredients are handy too.
You will just need these ingredients to make my favorite Thai peanut sauce:
Serve some with these yummy spring rolls
Easy Homemade Thai Peanut Sauce
- 1/2 cup peanut butter I used crunchy
- 2 Tbsp hoisin sauce I used gluten-free.
- 4 tsp soy sauce I used gluten-free
- 1 -2 tsp minced garlic I use 2 rounded tsp.
- 2 tsp Sriracha sauce 1 1/2 for less spicy.
- 4-6 Tbsp warm water ~ depends on the desired consistency.
- Mix it all together in a small bowl and serve immediately or chill.